Friday, August 16, 2013

Scripture Card Bunch in goody box

I began making this box for a purpose but then I suddenly was reminded of a lady and decided to gift this to her

I put in some handmade butterflies, gift tags,  and fridge magnets. All handmade.





This is the ABC scripture card. I downloaded the free printable scriptures and then mounted them on to card stock. And I made this really pretty cover.


All the flowers are handmade. I have just discovered how to make roses from simple punch flowers. 



Here is how it looks on the inside. I have left the left side clear to allow the kids to write something on it. 


2 comments:

  1. Well done Cynthia :) The envelope is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx Sarah... Not envelop... it is a folder and that is the front of the folder.. the cover page :-)

      Delete