Sunday, March 17, 2013

Quilling

Hmmm... lets see... I have been quilling for a little while now. I must say I am just a beginner but I believe I am made in the image of my Maker which means I have a certain degree of creativity as my Father in heaven. So no thanks to me and all thanks to Him. I am just posting some of my quilling now. Maybe I will sit down later to explain a few and add a few more. So for now, here goes...
Fridge Magnet 1

Fridge Magnet 2

Project in progress

Photo frame 1
 This definitely requires mention. This is one of my very first projects. I had no vision of where I was headed except that it was going to be preeetttyyy... I am very satisfied with the outcome. This one is out for sale. I have placed the price at 500 Dhs.

Fridge Magnet 3

Fridge Magnet 4

Fridge Magnet 5

Fridge Magnet 6

2 comments: